Monday, December 5, 2011

The Muppet Manifesto

I really owe a debt to Fox Business Network.  All of these years, I thought the Muppets were an innovative and entertaining bunch of puppets.  But, little did I know...They're Communists!  I am so grateful to the geniuses of the "Fair and Balanced" Fox network for showing me the err in my ways because obviously, I'm not smart enough to think for myself!

As a child of the '80's, among other Saturday Morning Cartoons, I was a fan of "The Muppet Babies."  Looking back, I remember their adventures on which they would embark in their imaginations in the confines of their nursery.  How was I, a mere child, to realize this was a cartoon enactment of a Marxist Utopian vision?  What is worse is that they had me indoctrinated.  Rather than choosing childhood friends for the necessary business networking I would need, I would play with everyone.  And to make matters worse, I shared my toys!  How stupid was I?  Shouldn't I have known that if a child couldn't afford certain toys, that was his or her problem?  I was only contributing to the welfare state through my sharing.

Come to think of it, my entire family is indoctrinated in Anti-American beliefs because of childhood cartoons.  Up until today, my children would watch "Dora the Explorer."  Thanks to Fox for opening my eyes!  I now see that through Dora's adventures (and her cousin Diego), they are preaching a doctrine of illegal immigration.  Through teaching Spanish, my children may grow to think that God did not ordain the English language to be the language of the Chosen Land - America!

I was too old for the "Telletubbies," but thankfully Jerry Fallwell, the great man of God that he was, proved to the world that they were promoting a Homosexual agenda based upon the dismantling of our Sacred American Values.

The article in the link above also shows how American Hating Environmental Extremists have infiltrated our minds in the childrens' network Nickelodeon.  How dare this second rate network teach our children that caring for the environment is not sinful?  God gave us this environment to do with as we please!  God ordained the Oil Companies to pollute...oops...I mean discard waste as they please!  Nickelodeon's "Big Green Help" is nothing more than an attempt to convince to our children that Large Corporations are not God ordained.  


So, thank you, Fox!  From now on, my children will watch ONLY the "O'Reilly Factor!" I wouldn't want them to do anything to protect the environment or those in need...because, after all...poverty is a choice!  All donations from this family to any charity are hereby cancelled!


Long live Big Business!

No comments:

Post a Comment