Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Blog Experiment - Stories

I want to try something new on my blog. I want to know who reads my blog. I don't care if you put your name or not. I just want to know about you.  Where are you from? Do you have a story to share? What is your life like? What are your hopes and dreams? What do you do? What do you like? What don't you like? What was a memorable moment in your life - good or bad? What are your goals in life? What are you proud of? What do you regret?




In the comment section below, write about yourself.  I don't care what you say.  You can put your name or leave it anonymous.  Just put something.  Please be honest - that is the only "rule"  

2 comments:

  1. I am just going to post a little story...
    One day I was leaving my boyfriends house(now
    my husband) and I was at a stop sigh, looked
    both ways, and as I was pulling out, all the
    sudden time seemed to slow, fuzzy, like I lost
    time, and couldn't really focus on what
    was really going on. As soon as I came back out
    of whatever I was in...trance, whatever you
    want to call it, this car flies by me, and
    I instantly thought I should have been hit,
    but wasn't, and instantly thought, something/
    someone saved me...divine intervention. I don't
    know why, but just wanted to tell that story.
    People should believe and know that we are not
    alone, that there are angels that watch over
    us, and I am very lucky to be have been a
    witness. Religion/believing has never been
    easy for me, but God has always been there,
    and he cares, and hears my prayers and worries.
    I know this, and am very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a lot of things--military veteran, seminary student, mother, grandmother, widow, musician. Tomorrow, I turn 53 years old, and I can say without a doubt that I have a good life. I still miss my beloved Lonnie, but I have friends and family, my health, and my mind.
    God is good.

    ReplyDelete