Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blog Update (June 4, 2014)

Dear Readers,

It's been quite a while since I've posted.

First of all, let me express my thanks for so many followers and readers! I receive a high number of site-hits per day, and for that, I thank you all!

I have several works in process right now, and they should be available in the coming days and weeks.

The first will be concerning a recent trip I made to Zimbabwe. Words cannot adequately express the honor I had to visit these wonderful people and this wonderful nation! You can enter Zimbabwe as a visitor, but you leave as family. I have so much to discuss, and I'm currently organizing this by themes.

I'm also working on a work that I hope will be published for print. I'm in the last stages of editing, and it should be ready within a month. This work is a history and theology concerning the Kagame regime of Rwanda. I'm in contact with human rights groups who may possibly be able to use this in their work. The time is now for everyone to band together as citizens of the world and Children of God! We must put our own self-interests aside and work for the greater good.

Updates may be slow for a few weeks as there are some pressing issues in my "day job" as well. All is well, but after some time, things will be settled again and I will be resuming regular updates and writing. Such is the life of a pastor.

Thank you for your patience and your support!

God Bless You!
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment